Until now, drivers who were looking for a parking space found it difficult to communicate with each other. They couldn't tell each other where to park. They wasted time driving around looking for a parking space, or looking to see who would vacate them.
To help drivers with parking, we have created the TiPark application, available for smartphones, that allows:
- see on the map where someone has marked a free parking space on the street
- see on the map where someone is about to release a parking space
- check whether the marked parking space is paid or free
- send to users’ requests for help in finding a parking space
- mark free parking spaces on the map and collect tips from drivers
- swap parking spaces for money
- save your car's position on the map
- send warnings to drivers who obstruct parking
- send social notifications directly to selected drivers
We believe that thanks to the cooperation of drivers who help each other in finding a parking space, the streets will be less crowded and the parking spaces will be replaced.